DOG LICENSES, SERVICE DOGS & TRAINING PaDogLicense.com
- All dogs 3 months of age or older must be licensed in Pennsylvania. No license will result in a $300 fine, plus court costs.
Canine Companions for Independence
- A non-profit organization that enhances the lives of people with disabilities by providing highly trained assistance dogs and ongoing support to ensure quality partnerships.
- Breeds, raises and trains seeing-eye dogs, places them with families and trains the family on the proper use, handling and care of the dogs.
- To provide the financial support for assistance dogs trained by professionals for veterans who have served honorably and active duty military personnel injured during service in the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Our humane society tries to put dogs into foster homes after they have spent several weeks or months at the shelter without being adopted. This gives the dog a chance to recover from the stress of being kennels, whiles providing space in the kennel for a new dog.