- Annual exams & vaccinations are important to maintain
- health and catch problems early.
- Puppy & kitten care medical examinations & pet-specific
- education will help you get off to a good start with your new family member
- Senior care can help you understand the challenges of caring for an aging pet. Pain management, appropriate nutritional supplements and gentle consistent exercise can go a long way towards improving your senior’s quality of life.
- Nutrition/Weight Management has a huge impact on the general health and well-being of your pet – and a simple change may add years to your pet’s life.
- Digital radiographs (X-rays) give a picture of bones and dense tissues (such as tumors) within the body.
- Ultrasound, a diagnostic tool that provides images of the inner soft tissue parts of the body, and is often used in conjunction with lab results to formulate an accurate diagnosis. Ultrasound can also be used as a guide for certain surgeries.
Routine exams & cleaning as well as surgical procedures & extractions will help ensure your pet’s oral health.
services for testing and diagnostics. In-house blood work results to help quickly diagnose possible medical problems.
is used to evaluate a dog’s hip joints. Early detection of a problem can help with planning preventative and palliative strategies which stand to improve your pet’s quality of life. For breeders, early detection is helpful in making informed decisions about which dogs to keep in breeding programs.
services for prescription medications.
- Routine surgeries such as canine & feline spay & neuter
- Medical surgeries such as mass removal, ear & eye surgeries, etc.
- Emergency surgery on a case-by-case basis
- Orthopedic surgery with Dr. AJ Cooley, DVM, MS
Small Animal Rehabilitation helps improve mobility and function and is used to treat osteoarthritis, hip dysplasia, sprains and strains, and more. We offer customized rehabilitation specifically designed for your pet, and the education to allow you to assist with his or her rehab at home. See our Rehab page for more information!
Companion Laser Therapy
utilizes focused light to promote cell function, which helps decrease pain and inflammation and heal wounds. Laser treatments are pain-free, non-invasive, non-surgical and drug-free. Many conditions can benefit from a course of laser therapy.
Stem Cell Therapy
uses your pet’s own stem cells for treatment, utilizing the body’s regenerative capabilities for powerful healing. We partner with MediVet to provide this helpful service. Visit their website for more information.
has been utilized in Chinese medicine for thousands of years. In veterinary medicine acupuncture may be used alone or in conjunction with other methods to treat osteoarthritis, hip dysplasia and other conditions.
All medical care listed is available on-site, by appointment.
Additional services are addressed on a case-by-case basis,
with recommendations and referrals to best suit your pet’s needs.